Friday, June 4, 2010

5-19-10 REPORT

First of all, congrats to those who scored today...I didn't fare so well. Left Amarillo late because I was at the tv station in Amarillo helping with cut-ins (I ran the studio camera) until 4am. I got up late, but met Bri Winkler at the station at 1:30. We took off and just jetted east on I-40 to make up some time. Never got in great position to see any tornadoes, but we did see some nice structure that was worth the price of admission. I'm one that doesn't have to see tornadoes to be satisfied with a chase. If I was, I'd be disappointed quite often. I can say this...at least I got out and tried, and to me it wasn't a bust. Anyway, enough of my boring summary...now to the photos! :-)

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention this. There was a lot of talk about certain individuals driving crazy on this day in Oklahoma. I had a special guest in my home that did a short talk about the antics of this day. I think you'll enjoy it!

CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW

PHOTO #1 SUPERCELL LOOKING NORTH FROM CLINTON, OK
PHOTO#2 SAME STORM AS PHOTO #1, BUT ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER
PHOTO#3 SEMI TURNED OVER FROM A TORNADO NORTH OF KINGFISHER, OK
PHOTO#4 LOOKING SOUTH AT A STORM FROM WATONGA, OK
PHOTO #5 ANOTHER PHOTO LOOKING SOUTH FROM WATONGA, OK





No comments: