Monday, December 20, 2010

YES, I'M ALIVE AND WELL!

First of all, yes I'm alive and kicking!
Second of all, Jay McCoy said I need to update the blog, so this one's for you Jay!

It's been a dull winter around here! Two little snow events not really worth talking about, and that's about it. I'm not the type that posts about everything that goes on in my life, and even then, it would be pretty dull! Anyway, I've just been doing a little vehicle maintenance lately to get ready for 2011. Also, I got a filmtools window mount for my vid camera, so now I'll have more video in the coming season. I guess Facebook has taken over the majority of my posts, but I promise that I will have wx images on here as well as Facebook. I'm in no way giving up this site for Facebook...that's a promise.

Anyway, now that you know I'm alive, you can sleep better tonight! LOL

No comments: